A simple plugin that will remove the WordPress version number from all areas of your website.
- Remove WordPress version from head.
- Remove WordPress version from RSS feeds.
- Remove WordPress version from stylesheets.
- Remove WordPress version from scripts.
From your WordPress dashboard:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Remove Version Number”
- Install the “Remove Version Number” Plugin
- Activate “Remove Version Number” on the Plugins page
- Why not just place this code in the functions.php file?
You can do that, but when you update or change your theme it will be removed (along with any other modifications).
- Will this plugin cause problems with WordPress updates?
This plugin will cause no problem at all with WordPress updates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove Version Number” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release