This plugin allows you to display comments and comment form anywhere in WordPress. The comments list can be displayed for WordPress pages and posts without modifying the code and it works with most of the available themes. Just install and activate this plugin and use [sp_comments_block] shortcode anywhere in WordPress to display comments list and comment form.
Read more about this plugin on WordPress blog.
- Unzip the comments-shortcode.zip folder.
- Upload the comments-shortcode folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Comments Shortcode plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comments Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New plugin icons and some fixes
- First public release od plugin