Let customers know when there is a variety of coupons available for their order so that they can grasp the best deal and checkout decisively to not overlook the discount. With WPC Coupon Listing for WooCommerce plugin, site owners can display a comprehensive list of available coupons per order on Fly Cart popup, on the cart and checkout pages easily.
Visit our live demo here to see how this plugin works.
WPC Coupon Listing is designed for the purpose of increasing convenience for customers by automatically gathering all applicable coupons to products in the shopping cart and allowing customers to effortlessly choose one or various coupons that benefit them the most. Buyers are encouraged to proceed to checkout faster knowing that they have the best deal possible and how much they have saved from the coupon application. There’s no need to enter coupons manually or waste time checking here and there to copy & paste the codes anymore.
Unlike other kinds of giving discounts or offers, coupons have many advantages: individual or bulk application, usage limit, usage restrictions, and can work with some special product types that do not offer any discounting or pricing method such as Smart Grouped Products. This plugin could become the greatest tool to facilitate the checkout process and increase the conversion rate when giving coupons is an irreplaceable part of the giving discounts on your site.
- Incentivize customers to checkout faster & easier
- Boost the conversion rate by automatic coupon application
- Individual or multiple coupon application settings
- Real-time countdown timer for coupon’s expiry date
- Work on Fly Cart mini-cart popup & Instant Checkout form
- Select coupons that can be listed on cart and checkout pages
- List all published or just specific public coupons only
- Automatically gather all applicable coupons in the list
- Show/hide discount value, description, expiry date of coupons
- Display a real-time countdown timer for coupon’s expiry date
- Customers can apply coupon(s) directly on cart and checkout pages
- Single or multiple coupon applications per order
- Customize button text and other texts in Localization tab
- Responsive coupon popup on Fly Cart mini-cart, cart and checkout
- Arrange the order of coupons based on filters: date, name, asc, & desc.
- Compatible with most common WordPress themes and WooCommerce plugins
In order to adjust which coupon details to be shown in the frontend, go to WPClever >> Coupon Listing. Users can even turn on countdown timers for limited-time coupons to urge customers to act fast before the coupons go invalid. Coupons can be rearranged based on date or name so that it’s easier for customers to pick up what they need.
Coupons can be configured to be applied individually or collectively under Marketing >> Coupons >> Usage Restriction. This setting will be automatically followed on the listing of coupons. There are labels to let customers know when multiple coupons are applied on the total of their order.
In cases of individual application only, customers will be able to select which coupon would grant the best discount for their order. Switching between different coupons is easy as the selected coupon will be applied directly when clicking on any item on the listing popup and any previously chosen coupon will be removed at once.
Under WPClever >> Coupon Listing >> Localization tab, users can change the wording of all texts in this plugin to get their message through.
Mini-cart & Instant Checkout
WPC Coupon Listing can work well with WPC Fly Cart for WooCommerce plugin, which adds more powerful features that are not available in the default WooCommerce mini-cart.
Users can enable or disable display the list of available coupons right on the mini-cart of the Fly Cart popup in the plugin settings. When Instant Checkout is enabled, customers can even choose the coupons to be applied right from the checkout form without leaving where they are. There’s no need to open the cart page or click on Proceed to checkout in order to choose the coupons and fill them manually. This, thus, improves the checkout process a great deal for buyers’ convenience.
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Coupon Listing”, Install & Activate it
- Now when purchasing, the buyer can choose a coupon from the list
Contributors & Developers
“WPC Coupon Listing for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPC Coupon Listing for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Fixed: Minor CSS/JS issues in the backend
- Added: Function ‘get_settings’ & ‘get_setting’
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Added: Filter hooks: wpccl_coupon_value, wpccl_coupon_code, wpccl_coupon_description, wpccl_coupon_message
- Added: Free shipping coupon
- Added: Countdown for expiry date