This WordPress Plugin add secure headers to you WordPress site.
The Following Headers are included:
– Strict-Transport-Security: Enforces SSL if your website is using SSL (which it should be)
– X-Frame-Options: Prevents Clickjacking
– X-XSS-Protection: Prevents XSS attacks
– X-Content-Type-Options: set to ‘nosniff to prevent MIME-type sniffing
– Referrer-Policy: set to ‘no-referrer-when-downgrade’
- No setup required!
Upload the “wp-secure-http-headers” folder to your wp-content/plugins directory, then Activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Secure HTTP Headers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Secure HTTP Headers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 15 June 2019
* Initial release