wp scroll posts create widget of scroll posts up/down with setting page , give setting like , enable, title, date, excerpt etc. user can enable or disable each option as one needed.
To add scroller to your website
Go to Appreance->widget there you will find
wp scroll posts widget
or use short code
[wpsp cat='CategoryName'] to your page or post or text widget
to use in theme use
<?php echo do_shortcode('[wpsp]'); ?> to your template
The plugin can be use just by installing it by wordpress admin or upload manually.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now go to wp-scroll-posts tab at wp-admin
- How to set number of posts ?
Go to “wp scroll posts” in left panel of wordpress. enable or disable title, thumbnail, or date as you need or other setting.
and press “Save Changes” button
- How to use plugin on page or posts ?
use [wpsp] or [wpsp cat=’CategoryName’] shortcode in page, post or text widget.
For more visit blog wp-scroll-posts
Contributors & Developers
“wp scroll posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- added setting numbers of post scrolls at a time in scroller
- added multiple instance
- category shortcode [wpsp cat=’CategoryName’]
- added shortcode [wpsp]
- added length for excerpt
- Initial release
- include setting enable/disable widget, thumbnail, title,date of posting ,excerpt, numbers of posts in scroller, at a time, category name , speed ,pause time, direction , mouseover setting and readmore text
*scroller with posts