This plugin allows you to easily embed Ionicons to your website using HTML or built-in shortcode handlers.
- Shortcode support. Example:
- Add Ionicons in Menu with shortcode.
- Support shortocde in Widgets.
- Ionicons Version 5.5.2
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Manual Plugin Installation
- Download WP Ionic icons Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the
wp-content/pluginsfolder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find Content WP Ionic icons in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
[wpion icon="film-marker"]shotcode to add an icon.
How to use shortcode in Widget title
Note: Don’t use double quotes
(" ")on shortcode in Widget title.
March 1, 2019
Great way to make use of Ionicons in your WP site to create a consistence look with mobile app.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Ionic Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Ionic Icons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Upgrade to Ionicons v5.5.2
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- First Release