This plugin hides Admin ToolBar from frontend. It hides toolbar from front end when login as admin/user, Because some times its important to hide it from admin or users – You can change the settings (Settings >> WP Hide Admin Bar). Choose user group to hide Admin Bar.
wp-hide-admin-bardirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings -> WP Hide Admin Bar (Default Hide from all user group)
- That’s it
- How to hide admin bar from front-end?
Enable plugin to hide admin bar
- how to show back admin bar from front-end?
Settings -> WP Hide Admin Bar. Choose user group to show admin toolbar
Contributors & Developers
“WP Hide Admin Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Hide or show admin toolbar according to usergroup
- First release