The Wp e-Payouts Plugin (WPEPP) is a payment’s plugin.
With WPEPP plugin, you can lock some content (Documentation, Download link, Embedded Music/Video, …) in your posts and pages by adding a simple shortcode.
What is e-Payouts?
e-Payouts is a platform that allows you to integrate a collecting system in any website or online business, to sell products and services worldwide.
e-Payouts payment solutions:
- Fortumo +: surcharged SMS.
- Internet+: Internet Service Provider direct debit.
- Paysafecard: prepaid card available in all Paysafecard points of sale.
- Credit/Debit Card.
- Astropay: Cash payment to Latam.
- Safetypay: Cash and bank payments to Latam, EEUU and Europe.
- Payvalida: Cash payments to Ecuador, Colombia and Peru.
WPEPP plugin features:
- Integration based in simple shortcode [epayouts id=”X”] …Your paid content… [/epayouts] where “X” is your “product id” added in admin panel.
- Posibility to add, edit or delete product.
- Two avalaible languages: English / Spanish.
- No programming/scripting experience needed; setup done via standard WP plugin installation steps.
This WPEPP plugin is free for use.
When you have finished plugin setup, you can configure the WPEPP plugin in your blog’s Admin/Settings page. This screen can usually be found within the Admin pages (maybe toward the bottom) by clicking Settings -> WP e-Payouts.
Setup your e-Payouts account:
- Create your FREE e-Payouts Account: (Already have an account? skip this step)
- Once logged in your e-Payouts Account, add your own site in your e-Payouts “Web sites“. Click the “Add website” button.
- Add a new “Payment Module” for your website (https://members.e-payouts.com/modules.html).
- When you have finished to add product in your e-Payouts account. You can get the “uid” and the “mid” in your e-Payouts Payment box.
Add “uid” and “mid” in WPEPP Plugin:
In your wordpress’s Admin/Settings page:
- Click “Settings” -> “WP e-Payouts“.
- Fill in the form named “Add product“.
- Enter the “uid” and “mid” created in step 3 above.
- Enter the product price.
- Click “Add product” button.
Insert shortcode in post or page:
- In your product list (“Settings” -> “WP e-Payouts“, see the product list table), use the column “shortcode” to identify your item id: [epayouts id=”X“] … [/epayouts] where X=item Id.
- Edit your post or page and insert the shortcode: [epayouts id=”X“] … [/epayouts]
NOTE: You can insert unlimited product shortcodes in a single post/page.
- How to install?
Check the installation instructions above.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP e-Payouts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release tested with WordPress 4.7, and WooCommerce 2.6.11