WP-CFM lets you copy database configuration to / from the filesystem. Easily deploy configuration changes without needing to copy the entire database. WP-CFM is similar to Drupal’s Features module.
How will WP-CFM benefit me?
- Less need to copy over the entire database.
- No more rushing to figure out which settings you forgot to change.
- Easily track and version configuration changes via git, subversion, etc.
Which data does WP-CFM support?
- WP settings (
- Multisite settings (
- Taxonomy terms
- Custom Field Suite field groups
- Bundle – A group of (one or more) settings to track
- Push – Export database settings to the filesystem
- Pull – Import file-based settings into the database
WP-CFM supports [pull / push / diff] of bundles from the command-line using WP-CLI:
wp config pull [bundle_name] wp config push [bundle_name] wp config diff [bundle_name] wp config bundles wp config show_bundle [bundle_name]
You can optionally set
bundle_name to “all” to include all bundles.
--network flag to include multisite bundles.
See the filters reference page at the GitHub Wiki.
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Browse to
Settings > WP-CFMto configure.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-CFM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors