This plugin adds Cedexis Radar monitoring to your WordPress
blog. Cedexis Radar is a community-driven real user monitoring (RUM)
tool used to measure website performance. Radar data can be used to
feed the Cedexis Openmix decision-making engine, and also contributes
to a holistic view of network health.
This plugin relies on the wp_footer action, which most themes
support. If your theme doesn’t support it, please contact the theme’s
Once configured, this plugin automatically enables Radar tracking
across your WordPress site.
To install this plugin, follow these directions:
- Download the latest zip file.
- Next, load up your WordPress blog’s dashboard, and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Upload the zip file.
- Click Activate.
You will also need a free Cedexis Portal account.
- Sign up at https://portal.cedexis.com/public/signup.html
- In the Cedexis Portal, go to Configure PLT URLs and add the
base URL of your WordPress site.
- Also in the Cedexis Portal, click on Radar Tag.
and contains the tag ID that the plugin needs. For instance, in
“//radar.cedexis.com/1/11917/radar.js” the tag is “11917”.
- Enter the tag ID from the Radar Tag into the plugin’s configuration
For advanced use, you will want to configure Cedexis API access.
- Go to the Cedexis Portal
- In the Cedexis Portal, go to Administration > Cedexis API
- Click OAuth 2.0 configuration, then add a new client.
- Enter the
the plugin configuration page.
- What is Cedexis Radar?
Cedexis Radar is a free tool for monitoring website availability and
performance. Data from Cedexis Radar is used to route Internet traffic
intelligently. You can read more about Cedexis at their http://cedexis.com/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cedexis Radar Monitoring for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated instructions on admin panel.
- Development pre-release.