[[Wiki Page Links]] is a WordPress plug-in that allows you to add Wikipedia-style hyperlinks to your posts and pages and automatically have them link to your WordPress pages.
For example, if you write this code in your blog:
See my [[About]] page.
You’d see this output:
See my About page.
- You can provide a list of link templates for adding links to other sites, such as Wikipedia. Eg. if you specify [[wiki:Hyperlinks]], you get a link to the corresponding Wikipedia page.
- Wikipedia-style pipe (|) aliasing.
- If a page doesn’t exist and the user is logged in, you’ll see a link (“[?]”) to create a new page.
- Add an admin panel for adding new shortcut link templates.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Wiki Page Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors