Notch Pay provides merchants with the tools and services to accept online payments from local and international customers using Mobile Money, Mastercard, Visa and bank accounts.
With Notch Pay for WooCommerce, you can accept payments via:
- Credit/Debit Cards — Visa, Mastercard
- Mobile money (Cameroon)
- Many more coming soon
Why Notch Pay?
- Start receiving payments instantly—go from sign-up to your first real transaction in as little as 15 minutes
- Simple, transparent pricing—no hidden charges or fees
- Setup fees
- Modern, seamless payment experience with Notch Pay
- Understand your customers better through a simple and elegant dashboard
- Access to attentive, empathetic customer support 24/7
- Clearly documented APIs to build your custom payment experiences
This plugin is meant to be used by merchants in Cameroon.
- Accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, Mobile Money (Cameroon).
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with me via the contact form on my website here
You can also follow us on Twitter! @thenotchpay
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New from the left-hand menu
- In the search box type Notch Pay for WooCommerce
- Click on Install now when you see Notch Pay for WooCommerce to install the plugin
- After installation, activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Notch Pay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 2.0.4 – January 2023
* Fixed cancel callback
* Added New logo
2.0 – November 20, 2022
- Fixed some bugs
- Migrated to Notch Pay v2.0
1.1.1 – November 05, 2022
- Added plugin assets
1.1.0 – October 22, 2022
- Changed Plugin Slug
1.0.0 – October 13, 2022
- First release