This plugin will allow you to accept payment with MULTICAIXA Espress.
This plugin works with the [Já-Já Pagamentos] gateway, and a contract with an Angolan bank is required.
- Accepts payments with MULTICAIXA Express the top payment application in Angola;
- Automatically changes the order status to “Processing” (or “Completed” if the order only contains virtual downloadable products) and notifies both the customer and the store owner.
- GPO test environment support
- PHP7 tested and compatible
- Use the included automatic install feature on your WordPress admin panel and search for “Já Já Pagamentos MULTICAIXA”.
- Go to WooCoomerce > Settings > Payments > MULTICAIXA Express and fill in the details provided by Já-Já Pagamentos and your bank in order to use this payment method. A contract with Já-Já Pagamentos and a bank is mandatory.
- Start receiving payments 🙂
How can I use the plugin with the Já Já Pagamentos test environment?
You should return true to the
testmodefilter to activate the test mode with a simple checkbox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Já-Já Pagamentos for WooCommerce – Payment with MULTICAIXA Express” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Já-Já Pagamentos for WooCommerce – Payment with MULTICAIXA Express” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Create redirect pages for payment with and without sucess.