Looking for a way to allow users on your Ultimate Community to keep a journal, blog, diary etc? Then UM Story is a simple but effective solution.
- Create articles via the frontend
- Users get their own tab
- View the entry without leaving a user’s profile
User’s can add dates for each entry
Other Ultimate Member Plugins
SuitePlugins is on the verge of creating some great addons for Ultimate Member. Here are a few that you may want to check out
- Gallery – Most Popular An easy drag and drop gallery for Ultimate Members.
- Classifieds – Easy to use market place plugin for Ultimate Member
- Docs – Let users upload files that can be seen publicly or privately
- Stories – Allow users to have a journal or mini-blog from their profile.
- Visitors – Visitors allow users to see others that have visited their profile
- Relationships – Allow users to select family members and display them on their profile
Gallery Lite – An easy drag and drop gallery for Ultimate Members.
Ultimate Member Plugin Bundle – A bundle of all our plugins.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/um-story-litedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
What plugins do I need?
This plugin requires Ultimate Member
Where can I place the translation file?
The files can be placed in wp-content/languages/plugins/ with the file name um-story-en_US.mo.
Contributors & Developers
“Stories for Ultimate Member” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin released into the wild
- Fixed date picker
- Added preview images
- Tested Compabtiblity with WordPress 5.4.2 and Ultimate Member 2.1.6
- Maintenance: Tested Compabtiblity with WordPress 5.8.1 and Ultimate Member 2.2.4
- Maintenance: Improved code
- Maintenance: Improved internal descriptions.
- Fixed: Editor not displaying as it should.
- Fixed: Language domain not set correctly
- Fixed: Profile tab not enabled immediately set on activation