Gutenberg Blocks Pattern Builder Plugin allows you to create unlimited custom blocks patter and you can easily reuse them anywhere you want.
- Simple, light-weight, and fast
- Create unlimited custom block pattern
- No Coding knowledge is required
- Save your custom blocks patterns under a custom category
- Unlimited reusable block pattern
The plugin is developed by a WordPress Lover, Zakaria Binsaifullah. He is available for any freelance work related to WordPress Development.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-blocks-pattern-builderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->ultimate-blocks-pattern-builder screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gutenberg Blocks Pattern builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gutenberg Blocks Pattern builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.0.0 – Initial release