The best way for show and hide the content div (div.entry-content) with slide (toggle) effect of jQuery.
For each post:
Click on the h1 title (h1.entry-title) it becomes “.active” class and unroll the content div.
Click one seconde time and the h1 title becomes normal class and the content div roll to hidden status.
(Basicly developped for WP 3.3 with the “Twenty Eleven” 1.2 template)
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents and upload into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Dashboard
- Configure it on settings -> Slide Div into the admin/settings page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Slide Div” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Slide Div” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bug : admin_head conflict
- Add parent or not parent div setting.
- This is the first version of the plugin.