Simple WP Testimonials is an easy to use plugin that allows admin to add Testimonials to the sidebar, as a widget, or to embed them into a Page or Post using the shortcode. The Simple WP Testimonials plugin also allows you to insert a list of all Testimonials. Simple Testimonials allows you to include an image with each testimonial – this is a great feature for adding a photo of the testimonial author.
- Simple & Flat Design.
- HTML5 & CSS3.
- Using Custom Post Type – Testimonial.
- Shortcode for “Testimonial List”.
- Testimonial Slider Widgets.
- Horizontal and Vertical Slide
- You can Add testimonial Author Name, Testimonial Author Destination, Author Youtube Video in Admin site and Show the Testimonials List using below shortcodes :
- Default Shortcode [testimonials].
- If You Show Testimonials Title than Add Shortcode in Page [testimonials title=”yes”]
- If You Show Author Destination than Add Shortcode in Page [testimonials destination=”yes”]
- If You Show Author Youtube Video than Add Shortcode in Page [testimonials video=”yes”]
simple-wp-testimonialsfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
See documentation at http://www.dswebsolutons.in/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple WP Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple WP Testimonials” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.