Subscript, SuperScript, Cite, Small, Marked, Inserted and Deleted tags are not part of the Block Editor by default. Simple HTML Rich Text for Block Editor seeks to bridge this gap in the Rich text development.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress Plugins directory or Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the Simple HTML Rich Text for Block Editor plugin to start using the plugin.
Does this work in the classic editor?
No, this is purely for the block editor.
How is the style picked?
Style depends on the style of the theme.
How can I Contribute?
Contributors & Developers
“Simple HTML Rich Text for Block Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Test for 6.0
- Add Security check for plugin territory.
- Remove existing core markup.
- Added a cite tag to the list of functions.
- Initial Release.