This plugin will replace all parameters for Shashin 2 plugin galleries by permalinks,
e.g.: /gallery/?shashin_album_key=1&page=2 will be replaced by /gallery/album/1/page/2/
- Upload the
shashin-permalinks/folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Shashin permalinks admin page
- Choose your keywords (or use the defaults) and enable Shashin permalinks
- And voilà !
- How it works ?
The plugin does 2 major things:
- It replaces “?shashin_album_key=x(&page=y)” links in content by “/album/x/(page/y/)” links
- it adds a rewrite rule to handle parameters for Shashin plugin
- What it is useful for ?
This plugin can be used to:
- Hide Shashin plugin usage in URLs
- Shorten URLs (with proper configuration you can have “/a/3/2” for page 2 of album 3)
- Get better SEO (maybe ?!)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shashin permalinks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Better handling of titles replacements
- Can fix Sociable plugin links to point them to current album
- Can add current album name to post/page title [Experimental]
- Little fix on matching pattern (remove “a” matching before “href”)
- Only replace real links (a href=…)
- Initial Release