This plugin will replace all parameters for Shashin 2 plugin galleries by permalinks,
e.g.: /gallery/?shashin_album_key=1&page=2 will be replaced by /gallery/album/1/page/2/
- Upload the
shashin-permalinks/folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Shashin permalinks admin page
- Choose your keywords (or use the defaults) and enable Shashin permalinks
- And voilà !
- How it works ?
The plugin does 2 major things:
- It replaces “?shashin_album_key=x(&page=y)” links in content by “/album/x/(page/y/)” links
- it adds a rewrite rule to handle parameters for Shashin plugin
- What it is useful for ?
This plugin can be used to:
- Hide Shashin plugin usage in URLs
- Shorten URLs (with proper configuration you can have “/a/3/2” for page 2 of album 3)
- Get better SEO (maybe ?!)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shashin permalinks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shashin permalinks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Better handling of titles replacements
- Can fix Sociable plugin links to point them to current album
- Can add current album name to post/page title [Experimental]
- Little fix on matching pattern (remove “a” matching before “href”)
- Only replace real links (a href=…)
- Initial Release