Right Click Disable for Secure is WordPress Website Secure Plugin with more functionality. Right Click Disable for Secure plguin has more opitons like Right Click disable alert text or without alert text. Some important keys disable options have also for your website security purpose. Right Click Disable for Secure has F12, Ctrl+Shift+I, Ctrl+Shift+C, Ctrl+Shift+J and Ctrl+U keys disable or enable options. These keys are important for secure your website.
Docs and Support
You can find Docs here and more detailed information about Right Click Disable for Secure Plugin. When you cannot find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, check the support forum on WordPress.org.
Right Click Disable for Secure Need Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using HR Scroll Top and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
- Right Click Disable
- Right Click Disable with alert text option
- Right Click Disable without alert text option
- F12 key enable/disable option for security
- Ctrl+Shift+I key enable/disable option for security
- Ctrl+Shift+J key enable/disable option for security
- Ctrl+Shift+C key enable/disable option for security
- Ctrl+U key enable/disable option for security
- Hand Coding Plugin
- No use of any Framework/Library
- Light Weight Plugin
- Author Contact info, If you face any problems.
Usage The Plugin
You can use this plugin with some steps, like:
- Search and Install the Right Click Disable for Secure Plugin. You will be redirected to the plugin admin page after installing it.
- You can change everything from here like Right Click Disable with alert text or without alert text, Alert text change option and some important keys Disable/Enable option.
- Then you go to your website and when you want to click on right mouse button, you will not capable for clicking the right button.
Right Click & Some keys will be disabled on your website.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic updates should work seamlessly. We always suggest you backup your website before any automated update to avoid unforeseen problems.
Really, Is it give more secure for my website?
Yes, Your website will be more secure.
May I use right-click functionality after activating this plugin?
No, your right click will disable.
Is it user-friendly?
Yes, it is a user-friendly plugin.
Is this pluign is light weight?
Yes, this is a light weight plugin.
Is it possible to disable some security keys
Yes, you can disable F12, Ctrl+Shift+I, Ctrl+Shift+J, Ctrl+Shift+C, Ctrl+U these keys for increasing your website security.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Right Click Disable for Secure” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A new version
- Some codes changed, Author name changed and Version updated
- Added plugin functionality option
- Added alert text option
- Added F12 Disable option
- Added Ctrl+Shift+I Disable option
- Added Ctrl+Shift+J Disable option
- Added Ctrl+Shift+C Disable option
- Added Ctrl+U Disable option