A powerful portfolio/gallery plugin “Responsive Google Effect Portfolio Grid” having variety of features to showcase your portfolio/pictures in a very clean way to make this plugin unique from others
- Custom post types for portfolio items.
- Custom link for portfolio items.
- Easy categorization feature.
- Can pass a category id in a shortcode to show a portfolio for that category only.
- Can set width & height of the portfolio grid thumbnail.
- Can set a background color and text color of description container for a portfolio.
- Can set a font color & font size for the portfolio title.
- Can set a background color of “View More” button.
- Can set the border & text color of “View More” button.
- Can change the text of “View More” button.
- Fully Responsive for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.
- Uses a different shortcode on different pages to show portfolio grid, but can not use more than one shortcode on single page.
Click Here for Demo: Responsive Google Effect Portfolio Grid
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- You will see an option at the left side WordPress options option panel named “RGPG Portfolio”.
- Click on it to set the options.
- A question that will be asked by users
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Google Effect Portfolio Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Google Effect Portfolio Grid” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Fixed the issue of showing portfolio by category.
* Fixed the issue of showing only five portfolio at a time.
* Compatible with latest version of WordPress(4.0.1).
* Initial Release