Quick Post enables a WordPress user to quickly add multiple posts or pages at once. Version 1.2 now has the following features:
- Specify whether content to be added is a post or a page
- If Pages are added, user can specify Parent Pages (to add children)
- User can Assign a Page Template from a drop down.
- User can specify the Author of new posts/pages.
- User can specify post status (Published / Draft / Pending Review)
- User can add as many posts/pages as they choose by clicking “add more”
- User can now choose a category from a drop-down to assign to new posts
- User can tag new posts
Use this plugin if you are:
- Quickly inserting multiple posts whose content you already have written
- Framing out a new site with desired pages and sub-pages
- Inserting multiple posts to be edited later (with Post Status option)
- Upload quick-posts to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert Posts or Pages by Going to ‘Settings > Quick Posts’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed plugin
- Promoted plugin to sidebar, added icon
- Version 1.2 added, Tested up to WordPress 3.1
- Features added: Ability to Categorize posts, add tags, also added the ability to Assign Page Templates when adding pages.
- Version 1.0 Released. Tested in WordPress 3.0 and 3.01