Automatically adds a META keywords tags with keywords within the html HEAD tags. The categories are used as keywords.
Note: Works on single posts only as they are assigned categories.
- Unzip the download-package
- Upload folder including all files to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View source code of your article and check the META keywords tags.
- Q: Why does it work for single post pages only?
Since only single posts are assigned categories, therefore, this plugin uses categories for keywords. So it only works with single posts.
- Q: Where can I send feedback about this plugin?
Plugin URI: https://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/quick-meta-keywords-wordpress-plugin/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick META Keywords” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Cleaned code
- Initial release.