Easily count unique views of your posts.
Just install the plugin and the counting begins. No coding skills needed.
How does it work?
- All views of the post will start at zero (0) upon the plugin installation.
- When a visitor viewed your post, it will save a cookie on the visitor so that same visitor will only count as one (1) view, this way we can uniquely identify each visitor.
- The cookie expires after a month, so if the same person viewed your post after the cookie expires it will count as another view.
- Visitors who use “incognito” or something similar will be counted always as a unique visitor because “incognito” mode does not save cookies.
- One (1) visitor = One (1) cookie.
Please rate and review the plugin if you find it useful.
Find my other works here: https://www.davidangulo.xyz/portfolio/
- In your WordPress admin menu, hover to Plugins and click Add New.
- Enter Posts Unique View Counter in the searchbox.
- Find the plugin entitled Posts Unique View Counter by David Angulo then click Install Now.
- Click Activate once the plugin is installed.
Do you have any question/s? You may contact me using the email email@example.com
January 10, 2021
just what I needed - thank you!
December 1, 2020
Hey guys, Finally i found a very simple view counter which tracking only unique views each and every page or post. It is very idea to beginners like me who has don't families with advance customization. It would be rather perfect if it have a simple table view of hi ranked post or pages bases on unique view count. David Angulo keep it up the good work. It would be most suitable if you can upgrade it with cokie + ip both are apply to get unique view count. Thank you
Contributors & Developers
“Posts Unique View Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Posts Unique View Counter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Test against WordPress 5.9.0.
- Updated screenshots.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2.
- Rewrite code for PHP 7.2.
- Tested against WordPress 5.4 and above.
- Optimized SQL queries.
- Added setting for hiding view count on public.
- Tested against WordPress 5.0 and above.
- Optimized code.
- Added view count on All Posts page.
- Added another screenshot.
- Updated the plugin description.
- Initial release.