Postpoll allows admin to set a poll of all or some posts in the wordpress to vote..
Major features in Postpoll include:
- Creation of more than one poll.
- Filtering per user login, set a voted cookie to avoid more votes on a simple visit, show or hide results to voter.
- Create all polls as you need
- View a report of results
- Widget to show the poll on sidebars
- Use of the post thumbnail on poll and results
- Uses Ajax
Upload the Postpoll plugin to your blog, Activate it, begin to create polls.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Postpoll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 18th Juny, 2015
- First Release
Release Date – 23rd Juny, 2015
*Added Cookies for voting only one time for each poll
*Added the option to include the image thumbnail of the post as mini-thumbnail on the poll
*Upgrade of logged user option
*Upgrade of AJAX service to allow more than one poll on the same page
Release Date – 10n July, 2015
*Added Spanish translation
*Added .pot file for translate with any language
*Change of functions to PHP5 for support of WP4.3