PiwikCounter is a Counter which needs a Piwik installation under your control. Without it, it won’t work.
It get’s its data through Piwiks API and caches the amount of visits until yesterday and just adds the amount of visits for the actual date.
- Download PiwikCounter
- Unzip it to your plugins directory.
- Configure it in the admin menu.
- Add the widget to your blog.
If you want to show only the unique visitors on your blog, you need to add the following configuration to Piwik.
In config.ini.php add ‘enable_processing_unique_visitors_year_and_range = 1’ without ” under [General].
After that you should be able to get the amount of unique visitors.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PiwikCounter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PiwikCounter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added update interval option
- PiwikCounter now just updates the amount of visits before today if they are greater than the old value.
- added internationalisation
- added a german translation
- added an improved admin menu
- added an option to turn todays visits on and off
- reactivated unique visitors (see Installation)
- selection of unique visitors deactivated, because of a problem with Piwiks API.