Photo Protect adds an invisible layer over your post images to protect them from copying.
Visitors trying to save an image will get a blank image instead of your photo.
Here is why you should download it:
- Protects your images. 9 out of 10 visitors won’t be able to download and copy your images.
- Works in every modern browser. No plugins required!
- Has no dependencies. Correctly works with every framework your theme may have jQuery, MooTools, ExtJS, GWT, etc.
- Supports responsive themes. Applies protection in a way both theme and protection layer continue to function properly. Even if your visitor resizes her browser.
- Works on smartphones.
- Install Photo Protect either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the plugin files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No questions yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Photo Protect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Protects post and featured images
- Disables links on the attachment pages
- Updates compatibility tag
- Initial release