A simple, responsive and 100% free Gutenberg Block to display PDF Viewers / Readers on your website.
You can easily configure the Reader’s width, height and alignment on the fly.
– Fully responsive
– Works fine on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and IE11
This plugin uses PDF.js library, provided by Mozilla under Apache license.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- PDF Viewer A block to embed a PDF Viewer.
- Install the plugin and activate.
- No settings page: just enjoy your new Gutenberg block! It’s available in Embeds > PDF Viewer.
Contributors & Developers
“PDF Viewer Block for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PDF Viewer Block for Gutenberg” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PDF Viewer Block for Gutenberg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Performances: Enqueue admin assets only when showing the block editor screen.
- Fix XSS security vulnerability. Thanks @wpscan who responsively disclosed the issue.
- Enqueue scripts and styles only when the block is displayed for better performance and Google Core Web Vitals compliance.
- Declare support for WordPress 5.5 and Block Directory.
- Plugin initial commit. Works fine 🙂