The Payflex extension for WooCommerce enables you to accept payments in intallments via one of South Africa’s most popular payment gateways.
Why choose Payflex?
Give your customers a better way to pay and they’ll have more reason to buy.Payflex is proven to increase sales conversion rates and average order values.
I want to add Payflex to my store. What do I need to do?
Please complete the merchant enquiry form or send us an email with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experienced sales team will then give you a call and get you up and running in as little as a day.
What does Payflex cost?
Payflex offers a very simple fee structure, with no upfront fees or fees for refunds, failed payments or authorisations. Payflex simply charges a per-transaction fee on successful transactions only. Our Partnership Managers will discuss the details – but our philosophy is keep it simple and transparent.
What is the minimum contract term?
We don’t believe in tying our merchants into long-term commitments. We’re in the partnership business and want to work with you to grow your business. If Payflex doesn’t work for you then turn us off.
What happens if a shopper doesn’t pay their Payflex instalments?
That’s our problem. You get 100% of the purchase amount (less the Payflex fee) paid in full upfront.
Contributors & Developers
“Payflex Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Added latest logo of Payflex after rebranding * Fixed error which is merchants are facing when they installing plugin first time
* Fixed Cron disable issue
* Updated plugin as per wordpress standard
* Updated token expire time * checkout page design update * cron update * added checkout widget admin configurable * added product widget for page builder plugins
* DIVI editor issue fix
* Support for wordpress 5.9 * Stored configration value in transisnant
* Fixd minor warnings
* Fixd minor bug
* Minor security fix
* handled payment callback event for google analytics sales
* Added support to multisite
* Added Product widget based on diffrent product variant
* Handled new order status Payment Intiated
* Removed deprecated frunction and warnings
* added support to woocommerce-sequential-order-numbers
* Updated api request payload for payflex backend * Plugin tested upto wordpress 6.1
* minor bug fix