Add a short teaser text with page thumbnail and link it to a page in your sidebar. The plugin takes care of correct linking. I am using the plugin on my own website.
Check out more details and screenshots here.
- Upload page-teaser-widget.php to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance->Widgets and configure the widget options.
- Can multiple instances of the widget be used?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Teaser Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Page Teaser Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added translation into German.
- Added the possibility to use page thumbnails to display next the the teaser text.
- Changed some German words to English 😉
- First test