Adds VAT field to WooCommerce checkout and customer account.
Adds VAT filed to WooCommerce REST (wc/v1 and wc/v2) orders endpoint.
Customizable position in checkout and customer account form.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> VAT Field -> Enable -> Save
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NextPlugins Woo VAT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“NextPlugins Woo VAT” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “NextPlugins Woo VAT” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Test WordPress 6.1 compatibility
- Test WooCommerce 7.4 compatibility
- Fix settings save
- Fix fields class
- Add company registration number to address formats
- Add label to vat and registration number in address formats
- WooCommerce 2.6 compatibility fix
- Add company registration number field
- Add company information to admin orders list
- Autoload options
- WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility improvements
- readme updates
- Add PHP 5.3 requirement
- Better compatibility with other plugins for helpers
- Documentation and readme updates
- First version.