Multiple Location Google Map is a user friendly plugin that doesn’t require any coding skills or customization. MLGM allows you to create a custom post type for location markers on a Google Map along with title and description. This map can be easily embedded into pages using a shortcode or you can also select pages where you want this plugin to be displayed. Location markers can be created with an option to set icons using featured image or choose from different set of icons.
Multiple Location Google Map enables you to easily holds your multiple location google map and location specific data.
Multiple Location Google Map Demo
- Set primary location by Admin
- Mark multiple addresses with custom icons on google map
- Options to set map location, size, zoom level, navigation controls
- Choose from different Marker Icons
- Easy to Use
- Shortcode for Multiple Location Google Map
- Easy To Translate
This plugin is almost plug and play! Just activate it and then go to MLGM. Very easy to use.
- Can a user see Multiple Location Google Map from front-end?
Yes, user can see map on the website.
- Will Multiple Location Google Map work with my theme?
Yes, Multiple Location Google Map will work with any WordPress theme.
- Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the (http://www.ydesignservices.com)
Contributors & Developers
“Multiple Location Google Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multiple Location Google Map” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version
- Fixed Google API Issue