This plugin will allow secure online payment on your WooCommerce store, without your customer ever need to leave your WooCommerce store!
Midtrans-WooCommerce is official plugin from Midtrans. Midtrans is an online payment gateway. We strive to make payments simple & secure for both the merchant and customers. Support various online payment channel. Support WooCommerce v3 & v2.
Payment Method Feature:
- Credit card fullpayment and other payment methods.
- E-wallet, Bank transfer, internet banking for various banks
- Credit card Online & offline installment payment.
- Credit card BIN, bank transfer, and other channel promo payment.
- Credit card MIGS acquiring channel.
- Custom expiry.
- Two-click & One-click feature.
- Midtrans Snap all supported payment method.
- Optional: Separated specific payment buttons with its own icons.
- Upload the plugin files to the
wp-content/plugins/midtrans-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce – Settings – Payments – Midtrans menu, fill the configuration fields.
Midtrans MAP Configuration
- Login to Midtrans MAP Dashboard.
- Select the environment (sandbox or production).
Go to settings – configuration
[YourWebHomepageUrl]/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Midtransas your Payment Notification URL
[YourWebHomepageUrl]/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Midtransas your Finish, Pending and Error Redirect URL
Where can find my access key (client & server key)? How to get Started?
How to configure installment and other additional feature ?
Please refer to Wiki for full documentation and tutorial.
Where can I report bugs and request feature?
The best way please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but bugs can be reported in our repo, or you can also use WordPress plugins support for reporting bugs and error.
Contributors & Developers
“Midtrans-WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.32.2 – 2023-01-02
- prevent issue of Midtrans payment webhook notification of refund status causing unexpected error on WooCommerce
- bump tested compatibility with current latest version of WordPress & WooCommerce
2.32.1 – 2021-02-08
- minor plugin size reduction by removing unused assets
- update payment icon logo for brimo & dandan with current version
2.32.0 – 2021-09-22
- improve payment icon visual: add semi transparet background & border for better compatibility with dark color theme, prevent image stretched on some themes, add spacing
- improve notif handler to allow retry of ‘expire’ card payment (abandoned on 3DS step)
- add WP filter hook ‘midtrans_gateway_icon_before_render’ modify payment icons HTML image tag
2.31.1 – 2021-09-01
- improve compatibility with external optimizer plugins on payment page JS (remove jQuery dependency)
2.31.0 – 2021-08-26
- handle duplicated Snap order_id (incase WP is reinstalled, or DB restored) by auto-adding suffix
- improvement on finish url redirect flow, to prevent issue
- handle uncaught error on finish url
- immediate-reduce-stock disabled by default
- emmit custom headers & metadata on http request
2.30.1 – 2021-08-09
- prevent issue “cannot inherit abstract function” on outdated PHP v5.0.0 – v5.3.8 & v7.0.0 – v7.1.x
- minor description improvement
- add config to allow Customize WooCommerce Order Status upon Payment Paid
2.30.0 – 2021-08-06
- major feature: sub specific gateway buttons for each supported payment methods
- improve config page UI section separation
- add notif url config value recommendation on config page UI
- immediate-reduce-stock enabled by default
- improve gateway payment button naming
- add config field to allow customize payment button icons
- add built in payment icon assets
- improve UI, messaging clarity, and order of advanced config
- added some custom wp hooks
2.22.0 – 2021-04-27
- prevent issue of 3rd party Cloudflare plugin breaking payment page (reload repetitively)
- improve configuration page structure and description
- enhance “ignore pending status” config
2.21.0 – 2021-03-08
- improve compatibility: prepare future WP >5.7 CSP on js script tag
- minor payment page js enhancement
2.20.0 – 2021-03-03
- ensure compatibility with WP 5.7
- better compatibility: prevent conflict with other plugins with Midtrans library
- remove jquery dependency
- minor formatting and description improvement on payment page
2.19.0 – 2020-08-19
- fix library incomplete update
- bugfix save card feature
- bugfix promo feature
- better compatibility: prevent conflict of function & vars with other plugins
- updated plugin descriptions
- performance improvement on handling debit finish page
2.18.5 – 2020-08-14
- update versioning & compatibility
- input processing improvements
2.18.4 – 2020-06-25
- add acquring_bank field on credit card full payment (main payment)
- fix logic code on midtrans logger
2.18.3 – 2020-05-13
- hide 3ds and save card configuration field on midtrans subscription admin and make it active
- add plugin action links
- fix typo on description plugin detail
- improve get_environment method
- add wiki link on subscription method description
- update handling notif when order id not exist on WC dashboard
- change payment option name
Midtrans Credit Card Direct
2.18.2 – 2020-04-30
- hot fix remove deprecated method
2.18.1 – 2020-04-27
- fix handling notif if wc_subscription not installed skip the validateSubscriptionTransaction()
2.18.0 – 2020-04-23
- add midtrans subscription method for Woocommerce Subscriptions
2.17.2 – 2020-04-08
- clean up code
- add more descriptive wording on description default value
- fix code to prevent the notif_handler class being called multiple times
- improve method setLogRequest
- add cancel transaction method
2.17.1 – 2020-04-06
- Fix code for backward compatibility php 5.6
2.17.0 – 2020-03-26
- Add Logging option on admin settings
- Refactoring code
- Tweak fullpayment payment method enabled by default
- Replace deprecated methods
- Replace veritrans with midtrans php lib
- Add refund method
- Enhance Snap API error message display
- Tested compatibility to WP v5.3
- Enhance finish page for BCA Klikpay
- Output optimization
- Add config to prevent redirect & ignore on
- Updated API library to ensure smooth API connection
- UX improvement for pending payment
- Code cleanup
- Replace order notes to order metadata
- Removed separate MIGS button for installment & fullpayment
- Installment terms for online installment now configurable
- Installment banks for online installment now configurable
- Installment terms for offline installment now configurable
- Installment bank for online installment now configurable
- Add payment url link on order view
- Improve deny notification handling by allowing payment retries
- Add internal order notes on payment status changes from notification
- Add update payment status to on-hold synchronously via Snap onPending
- Add Google Analytics optional config
- Add payment instruction pdf link on pending order view
- Add Immediate Reduce Stock optional config
- Add use map finish url config field
- Add promo code config field
- Improve API error handling: Display API error messages to checkout page if any
- API Library enhancement
- New payment option for faster credit card transaction via browser’s Payment Request API
- Payment page experience enhancement
- Optional redirection payment flow added
- Minor payment page experience enhancement
- Minor payment page experience enhancement
- Add BCA Klikpay finish page
- Fix Expire notification Handler
- Separate payment page into a file
- Backward compatibility for both WC v3 & v2
- Two-click & One-click feature added
- Custom fields feature added
- Clientkey to snap payment page added
- Payment method for promo config added
- Custom Expiry feature added
- Bump version to match Woocommerce official plugin repo version
- First release!
- Fullpayment feature