A simple and powerful WordPress plugin with which you can display ThemeForest items as a WordPress widget. Several smart options are provided for selecting and ordering. You can select ThemeForest latest items, popular items or items from one or more specific users. Optionally, you can connect items with your affiliate links as well.
If you are a ThemeForest author this widget is perfect for you.
- Using Envato official API
- Supports all ThemeForest marketplace categories
- Select latest ThemeForest items
- Select popular ThemeForest items
- Select items from one or more specific users
- Order items by release date, upload date, numbers of sales, price or random
- Add your affiliate links to ThemeForest items
- Caching system integrated for better performance
ThemeForest Smart Widget plugin is created by Meks
You can see ThemeForest Smart Widget live example on our Voice theme demo website
- English (en_US) – default
- Spanish (es_ES) – translation by Maria Ramos WebHostingHub
- Serbian (sr_RS) – translation by Ogi Djuraskovic firstsiteguide.com
meks-themeforest-smart-widget.zipto plugins via WordPress admin panel or upload unzipped folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to
Appearance -> Widgetsto add and setup the widget
For any questions, issues and suggestions please visit https://mekshq.com/contact
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Meks ThemeForest Smart Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Meks ThemeForest Smart Widget” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Meks ThemeForest Smart Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Notification for meks plugins
- Added: Option to provide Envato API Token in order to use the latest Envato API version
- Improved: Couple of tweaks inside the widget options user intefrace
- Added an option to add rel=”nofollow” parameter to items
- Added image dimensions attributes to item thubmnails (for better page speed score)
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with PHP 7
- Linted CSS file (it caused minification conflict problems with some plugins)
- Full compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- Full compatibility with new WordPress customizer in WP 3.9+
- Improved: Minor CSS tweaks
- Improved: Compatibility with themes not developed on common WordPress coding standards
- Added option to exclude specific items by ID
- Added option for “more” link text(title)
- Added Spanish translation (es_ES)
- Added translation files (en_US)
- Added item link target option (new window or same window)
- Initial release