Simple way to add your Masjids Salat Times on your wordpress website. To use, navigate to Settings/MST Options. Change settings for your requirements. Then use the following shortcode anywhere on your site [maha-salat-times].
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add the shortcode [maha-salat-date] on your page.
- Can I change the colours
Yes. If you have experience with CSS then you can easily change colours and the fonts. The next update will have more style options if there is enough request for it.
- I spell the prayer times differently to the default settings. Can they be changed
Yes. You can change the spelling for all the prayers and also change the timetables heading. Instruction are in the settings page.
- Can I add my Masjids Jamat times
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Maha Salat Times” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Maha Salat Times” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version