LiveRecover provides a human-powered, text message-based abandoned cart recovery tool for WooCommerce stores.
The tool uses contact information from the checkout process to follow up with customers manually. This process enables LiveRecover to answer customer questions in real-time to help convert the abandoned cart into a sale.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
liverecover-woocommerce-pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the LiveRecover API key in Woocommerce > Settings > Integration > LiveRecover WooCommerce Plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LiveRecover for WooCommerce – Text Message Abandoned Cart Recovery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add ability to set manually API key
- Remove PHP 7.3 syntax to make it compatible PHP 7.0+, various styling fixes
- Fix payment_complete hook
- Update plugin name and description
- Update post installation page
- Change plugin setup
- Log installations
- Send plugin version on API key save
- Script hosted externally. Automatically create WooCommerce API keys
- Drop Jquery requirement for script
- Report plugin version to API
- Trigger purchase on completed payment
- Make phone in billing form optional
- LiveRecover Key missing message links to LiveRecover settings page
- New more secure API keys, fixes
- Initial plugin version.