This plugin makes it easier for your website visitors to link back to your website by displaying a badge and HTML code box as a widget. Your website visitors only need to copy the HTML code inside the HTML code box and paste it on their website. Backlinks improve your website off-page SEO and boost your website ranking in search engine.
How to use this plugin:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- On Appearance -> Widgets, drag and drop the widget to sidebar or other widgetized area.
- Fill in the required fields.
How to install this plugin:
- Upload ‘link-back-badge-widget’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the plugin dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Link Back Badge Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Link Back Badge Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First official release
- Add instruction text
- Fix minor bug