A new cool kid on the block gallery plugin completely written with $.AJAX.get() for extremely versatile pages.
As from now this gallery is still in development phase but i would be happy to get some response and maybe even some requests for functionality.
- Image upload
- Single image
- Preview images
- Code generator
- Included Gallery Templates – Minmized/Extended/Wall/Carousel/3D slider
- Custom Templates (for now only hardcoded into php/css)
- Some settings
- Languages (Dutch and English are included.)
- Development DOCS
Roadmap to v1.0
- More settings.
- Building more default templates.
- Other improvements.
- WYSIWYG template creation.
- Use image/gallery as crossFading background.
- Image tags.
A brief Markdown Example
- Load your images with ajax!
- Use multiple galleries with different templates on one page!
- Be cool.
imaginefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a gallery and upload some images.
- Go to a page where you want a gallery and use the metabox to generate code.
- How can i add a gallery in my page?
Go to the page in wp-admin and select the gallery you want to use from the Imagine metabox. After selecting code will be generated which you can save into the page. All the rest happens automagically.
- Can i use multiple galleries on one page?
Yes, you can. Even with different templates (and layover templates for image viewing).
- Can i create albums?
Yes. With the same options as galleries.
Contributors & Developers
“Imagine” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added a 3D slider template.
- Added carousel and wall templates.
- Improved image resizing. Supports jpg/png/gif.
- Some minor fixes.
- Added gallery preview image option.
- Updated $.imagine to allow the same gallery/album on one page with multiple templates.
- Added WordPress Language support.
- Created Dutch language mo/po files.
- Added wordpress shortcode capabilities.
- Added default album template setting.
- Added default image template setting.
- Added single Image capabilities.
- Started a Wiki.
- Added WordPress Multisite support.
- Added Edit Album section.
- Updated metabox to output Album.
- Some minor fixes.
- Created the plugin and added to wp-plugins for testing.