Images Optimize and Upload CF7 is an extension plugin for Contact Form 7 plugin, that allows you to upload multiple images using drag-n-drop or simple “Browse” button, and compress them on the client’s side before sending it. If you want to save a user’s time and bandwidth on uploading large images, this plugin is perfect solution.
- Quick compression on the client’s side
- Save data by compressing it on the client’s side before sending to the server
- Automatically resize images to max 1920px (width or height)
- Maintains the aspect ratio of the images
- Fix image rotation issue when uploading images from Android an iOS (uses EXIF data)
- Highly customizable
- File type validation
- No limits on input file size
- Ajax upload
- Drag-n-drop or browse file
- Attach compressed files to emails
- Adapted to mobile design
- Customize file upload thumbnails and drag and drop area layouts
- Multiple shortcodes in one form
- Identify files by adding ID to the shortcode. The ID value will be used as a prefix in the filename
- Set the maximum uploaded files limit in global settings, or in the shortcode
- Save or remove all temporary files from the server after sending the form. But if you want to keep the files on the server, please, install Contact Form 7 Database Addon – CFDB7 plugin to access the files
- Supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari. Doesn’t support IE 11 and lower
- Transparent background in PNG files will become solid black
- Animated GIF files will only have 1st frame after compression
- Doesn’t support IE
To install this plugin see below:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/images-optimize-and-upload-cf7/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Images Optimize and Upload CF7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed the issue with the required field not sending the files.
Fix work with other upload plugins.
Added an option to remove or save temp files
Added an option AutoRotate
Upgraded the plugin https://github.com/davejm/client-compress
Fixed Contact Form CFDB7 integration
Fixed JS void error
Added an option to keep the files on the server, need to install Contact Form 7 Database Addon – CFDB7 plugin.
Added an option to set the maximum upload files limit in the shortcode.
Added the support of multiple shortcodes in one form.
Added an option to add a prefix to files from the ID value of the shortcode.
Added template for editing drag and drop area layout.
Fix file extension error, lower case and uppercase.
Added file limit settings.
Added template editor for file upload thumbnails.
Fix styles for mobile.
Microsoft Edge support.
Added new features and fixes.