Allows you to use a shortcode in your Posts and Pages to embed a Gravatar quickly and easily just using an email address.
In addition to email=””, you can also include the following attributes within the shortcode for extra formatting etc:
See http://dentedreality.com.au/projects/wp-plugin-gravatar-shortcode/ for more examples.
- email: the email address to display the Gravatar for
- size: a number (e.g. 60) representing the pixel size of the Gravatar to display (they are square)
- rating: a letter restricting the maxiumum rating of Gravatar to display (g, pg, r, x)
- default: the default image to use if there isn’t one associated with this email address (otherwise it will use the Gravatar.com default)
- alt: the “alt” attribute to apply to the img tag produced
- title: title attribute for the img tag
- align: align attribute for the img, should be left, right, absmiddle, baseline etc
- style: custom style attribute (e.g. ‘margin: 5px; border: solid 1px #000;’)
- class: add a class to the img tag
- id: add an id to the img tag for specific styling/DOM manipulation.
- border: adjust the border attribute for the img
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the [gravatar] shortcode in a Post or Page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravatar Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gravatar Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Escape attributes, props batmoo
* Actually make use of the “default” option, props Jonathan C
* Change default size to 80, to match Gravatar’s internal default
* Initial Release