This plugin adds a block to your block editor.
This block change it’s display depending on a current user’s capability.
- You can set capability for block.
- If a current user has a capability for the block, its content will be replaced.
- Or else, block is displayed as log in link.
- This block is an inner block, so you can nest any blocks inside it. Convert it to a reusable block for your productivity.
See screen shot for how block will be displayed.
This plugin use REST API to convert block content, so you can use it with cached WordPress.
Even if you use CDN like CloudFront or Cloudflare, this plugin displays proper contents for each users.
For performance enhancement, Cookie Tasting is recommended.
It decrease server access including REST API by checking COOKIE value before accessing to server side script.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/for-your-eyes-onlydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You get new block named Restricted Block on Block Editor.
- How to Contribute
We host our code on Github, so feel free to send PR or issues.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“For Your Eyes Only” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“For Your Eyes Only” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “For Your Eyes Only” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add auto deploy.
- First Release.