The “Floating Form Button” displayes an fixed contact button on the bottom right of the screen. It opens an small popup form above the button with your favorite contact form plugin. Create a Form and then copy the shortcode into the “Form Shortcode:” field of the “Floating Form Button” Plugin.
You can use any form which supports shortcode
6 types of Button Styles
More Features are coming Soon
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the “Floating Form Button” page from the admin menu
- Copy your Form Shortcode to the Form Shortcode: Field, Choose a Icon and Save.
- Now visit to the front end and you will see the button at the bottom right of the window
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Floating Form Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Make Compatible with WP5.5