The Falang for WPBakery plugin makes your WPBakery page translation simpler. You need to have your site working with the Falang system for translation.
You don’t have to duplicate the page anymore to translate it, just translate only what is necessary. It’s easier to maintain and all parameters are the same for all languages.
Free vs Pro
Free verion support vc_btn,vc_column,vc_message,vc_section,vc_tta_section
Pro version support
vc_cta,vc_custom_heading, vc_hoverbox, vc_line_chart, vc_pie,vc_progress_bar, vc_raw_html, vc_round_chart, vc_single_image, vc_text_separator
banner_large, banner_medium, banner_small, counter, faqs, icon_box, icons_list, image_box, member
Text Block, Button, Section Title, Info Box, Promo banner, Responsive Text block, Testimonial
other elements on demand.
Translate static text ,url, textarea, from the main language to other languages.
WPBakery 7.0 and 6.7.0 don’t need anymore change to be working with Falang for WPBakery.
Witht the 6.6.0 version of WPBakery you have too add a Filter to allow the translation tab to be displayed.
add this line :
self::$sc[ $tag ] = apply_filters(‘vc_element_settings_filter’, self::$sc[ $tag ], $tag );
Between the 1.5 and the previous version the datastorage for content html translation is changed.
The front-end translation will work but when you edit an old widget with content , the translation is removed.
Note : This plugin works with WPBakery. Make sure you have WPBakery installed.
Note : This plugin works with Falang. Make sure you have Falang installed and configured with at least 2 languages
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where to find help?
First time users should read the Falang for WPBakery – Documentation, which explains the basics (with screenshots – in English).
Contributors & Developers
“Falang for WPBakery Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- display message on info box (Woodmart)
- display message on promo banner (Woodmart)
- display message on responsive text block (Woodmart)
- display message on testimonials (Woodmart)
- Compatible with WordPress 6.4
- Compatible with WPBakery 7.0
- display message on each supported widget in Falang for WPBakery Pro (WPBakery, Woodmart)
- Compatible with WordPress 6.3
- fix content translation use textarea_raw_html (break backend edition)
- fix WPBakery builder detection
- Compatible with WordPress 6.1
- add content display filtering for WPBakery posts (post/page/product/cpt…)
- remove notice on mfields
- Compatible with WordPress 5.9
- new lite-pro system
- add admin notices
- Initial release