Create and Manage your group(s) and grow membership on your website using plugins.
- List all your groups
- Customize the look and feel of the membership page
Becoming a member of the group and selecting the respective membership plan
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @askexplara
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @askexplara
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/explara-membership and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP 5.6 or greater (7.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [explara-membership.zip]
- Upload the ‘explara-membership.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Explara Membership Work flow Explained
Once Explara Membership plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Explara Membership on the sidebar menu section.
- Add the token
- Click fetch & sync to get all the groups
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Explara Membership” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Explara Membership” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Close group issue has been fixed
- UI improvements
- Bug Fixes
- Validation Fixes
- Production API Update
- WordPress Update Compatibility