: to get a popup of all available emojis (1719 different emojis!) and easily insert them in multiple Blocks.
Find emojis by their name and keywords really fast. See here for a full list of available emojis. Supported blocks are:
- Media & Text
Frequently Asked Questions ❓
What is Gutenberg
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, you’ll need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme then install the Gutenberg WordPress plugin or simply update your site to WordPress 5.0. That’s it! 💥
Visit us 🔗
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Search for “Emoji Autocomplete”.
- Click “Install”.
- Activate the Emoji Autocomplete Gutenberg Plugin in your Plugins Menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Emoji Autocomplete Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add emojis name to keywords – make it easier to find the emoji you are looking for
- Remove Console logs from frontend
- First Version