This plugin is used to send email notification to those users whose role is changed by admin.
- Upload the folder “email-on-changing-user-role” to “/wp-content/plugins/” path.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress backend
- After activating the plugin, a new menu will be added “User Role Email”. You can change email content there.
- How to edit email content?
Go to “Dashboard -> User Role Email”
- Is there any dynamic keyword for sending email to user?
Yes, you can use %sitename%, %username%, %useremail%, %oldrole%, %newrole% for sending mail to user.
Contributors & Developers
“Email on Changing User Role” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
This is first version no known errors found