Email All Users is a plugin that creates a widget that allows you to send mass email to all registered users in your wordpress site.
You configure the widget with a title and mailto-link-title.
The widget will then create a mailto:link that will include all users that is active.
If you have the plugin “Email Users” installed it will only include users that has approved mass email in the settings.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Add the widget “Email all users” to your desired pane.
Contributors & Developers
“Email All Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Email All Users” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Email All Users” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable version
- Changed delimeter from , to ;
- Added function to check if user is logged in or not and do not show link if not logged in.
- Fixed wrong delimeter from , to ;
- Added choice for email delimeter for Gmail/Other mail program.
- Added separat maillink for Outlook as it always wants a ; (semikolon)