Easiest way to show your youtube playlist on your website. It’s a free plugin and very easy to use.
Shortcode [easyTube] that allows you to show your YouTube Video playlist in any post or page.
- Easy to embed channel videos to WordPress post/page
- Video gallery responsive
- Player with a popup with thumbnails
- Player responsive
- Easy to use
This section describes how to install the Easy Tube Plugin for WordPress get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Easy Tube”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload ‘easyTube’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Easy Tube Settings Options.
- Enter YouTube Data API V3 Key.
- Enter YouTube Playlist ID.
- Set Video Limit
- You can on/off Show more button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Tube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors