This plugin creates a widget,which helps you to upload image from backend through wordpress widget. It consists of one title field,images uploader
field,textarea field and a link field.Developed by Pratyay Chakraborty,ITOBUZ TECH
- Go to plugin>add new and upload image_upload.zip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then go to Appearance->Widgets->add the Easy Image Uploader Widget in any of the sidebar.
- Add title,content,link & upload the image.
- How do I display my images in the front end ?
After activation of the plugin go to wordpress widget section,then add the widget in the position where you exactly want to display in your site.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Uploader Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Image Uploader Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.