Easy Content Adder allows you to add custom content via a native WordPress editor and display the content at the top or bottom of all posts, pages, or both.
All text, links, and media attachments can be added to the custom content. If you can add it to a WordPress Page or Post, it can be added via Easy Content Adder.
- Hide the content from all posts without having to delete your content or disable the plugin.
- Choose which post types to display the content on.
- Display the content only on posts that have been tagged with select categories or taxonomies.
- Chose whether to display the content at the bottom and/or top of all posts.
- Upload the easy-content-adder folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Easy Content Adder plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the Settings > Easy Content Adder link that appears in your admin menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Content Adder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Content Adder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.2 – 2020-01-25
- Fixed an issue that prevented custom post type options from displaying.
- Grouped category and taxonomy options within their post type.
- Set the content to display on all posts if a category or taxonomy is not selected.
- Added an enable button to category and taxonomy filtering options.
1.1.1 – 2020-01-25
- Added an option to display the content on selected categories and taxonomies.
1.1.0 – 2020-01-12
- Restructured plugin architecture.
1.0.2 – 2015-12-06
- Added conditionals to ensure the added content does not show on blog feed pages.
1.0.1 – 2015-21-05
- Fixed bug causing custom post types to not register.
- Removed unnecessary white spaces.
1.0 – 2015-20-05